Want to send a letter to the editor? Just fill out this form:
- You must provide your full name, but we won't print it if you so request.
- You must provide your e-mail address.
- You must include the title of the article you are writing about.
- Urban Tulsa reserves the right to edit letters for length and clarity, or to withhold their publication.
- All letters and e-mail correspondence becomes the property of Urban Tulsa Weekly.
- All letters are subject to verification of identity.
UTW encourages our readers, fans, critics, curious, etc. to write and share their thoughts with us and the community we serve. We ask you to sign your name and include your mailing address, and/or e-mail address and a phone number. Your letter will not be published if you do not sign your name to what you write and expect it to be published. We will not publish your address or phone number unless you ask us to do so. Also, we print ‘em as we get ‘em, so if you don’t use correct grammar, etc., don’t expect us to clean things up for you. We may, but we may not. Send letters to email@example.com